Tuesday 15 November 2016

LEAN ON ME: Aunty meg




Dear Aunty Meg,
I’ve just got married to my husband. There is no doubt about it, we both Love each other dearly. Our church did not encourage too much intimacy among intending couples, therefore, I did not know much about his habits.
Now that we are married, there are two major habits of his that I found irritating.
My husband snores like pig and he makes noise with his mouth while munching food. His snoring is really getting on my nerves. Whenever, I give him a nudge, he would blame me for disturbing his sleep.
- Jessica
Jessica, I congratulate you on your wedding. We have to fashion a way to your having a happy married life. You seemed threatened by these habits of your husband. To start with let him be conscious of his sleeping position. If he his on his back there is every likelihood for him to snore.
On this noise emanating from his mouth while eating, advise him not to put too much food in his mouth. Introduce these to him gently and with love.  I pray they work. Chiao! –Aunty meg
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment