Tuesday 15 November 2016

ADVENTURES OF MR FAARI: JULIE NA BAD LUCK


I enjoy all your comments o jare without any apology, I am me. I can’t just pretend to be somebody else. Most people out there are pretenders. They do and commit unprintable atrocities and pretend as if nothing has taken place.

You can’t compare me with my boss with due respect, he is a complete gentleman o!Me, I dey for town well-well. If you like call me Mr Pentagon. Some busy bodies called my boss Adetutu at his back. Please don’t let him hear o. He is cool and calculating. That is where it ends. I’ll give you more gists about that man later.

There was this young lady, Julie Keke (Julie for short) who has interest in my boss. He rebuffed all her entreaties and started preaching the gospel to her. When she realized that she could not penetrate him, she switched her interest to me. Faari, a fe arugbo tewu-tewu, agban’ya agba bi eni gbon’wu. Omo Amao Onikoko nidi agbon!

Fast, fast, I read her loud and clear. Before you could say Akanni Aro I have taken her to Galilee, Nazareth and Jericho thrice! Bo!

The three outings were terrible; on the first occasion, I had a burst tyre on our way back and my car ended up in a ditch. The second time, armed robbers pursued us, the tell tale marks of their bullet holes are still on my car up till now. The final straw was that on our last outing, vehicle Inspection officers arrested me and impounded my car for a broken pointer and faulty break light.

Without being told, I told myself enough was enough! I started dodging Julie. I eventually deleted her and her bad legs from my list.

You can see some of the evil things these men of God always miss. Their shield is their righteousness. Please don’t tell my boss my experience o, He would gleefully say “God don catch me”.

BEHAVE RESPONSIBLY; AIDS IS REAL!

No comments :

Post a Comment