Monday 16 January 2017

ADVENTURES OF MR FAARI: GAME OF DEATH!

Things happened; same are gory while some are fatal. Thank your stars if you are not on the fast lane like me. I was in my usual drinking joint recently when some guys were discussing on their prowess on alcoholic consumption. After hot argument, they decided to put up a bet.
When they brought out this particular local brew, only one of them had the courage to accomplish the task. They eventually went ahead with the bet. N10, 000 was put down. The sharing ratio was  N5, 000 for the drinker  and N5, 000 for the sponsor.
The instruction was that the guy would drink directly from the bottle and would not hesitate or pause until he finished the whole content. They gave him two seconds to accomplish the task.
This frail looking guy picked the bottle, opened the cover and gulped down the whole content at a go. They clapped for him and the prize was shared. The story did not end there. After some minutes, this guy sprang up from his seat and bent down vomiting blood. They rushed at him and
he collapsed in their hands.
I realized it was time for me to go. When I got there few days later, I learnt the guy died before they took him to the hospital.
BEHAVE RESPONSIBLY; LIFE IS SHORT!

No comments :

Post a Comment