Monday 16 January 2017

Lean on Me: Dear Aunty Meg

Dear Aunty Meg,
There was this guy that I befriended way back in secondary school. In fact, he was my first
man. We parted ways immediately after our final examination and lost contact. I went ahead to the University and capped it with some professional certificates. This guy did not have much education.
I have just been transferred to a branch of our company as the regional head. This guy is a store keeper in this branch. Before I got there I have been warned of a notorious store keeper whose cup of atrocities was already full. On arrival, the notorious store keeper happened to be my former lover.
This shameless guy kept on his notorious way. Even doing worse things than what I met in his records. I had called him to order several times, but seemed not to have grown at all; calling me his wife.
What can I do before this guy cost me my job.
-Henrienta
 
Henrienta,
I believe you will not allow this guy to cost you your job. Put past and sentiments behind you, do your job accordingly. You said there had been prior warnings on him. My advice is that you should follow the due process; issue him query on his notorious activities and deal decisively with him as stipulated in your company’s rules and regulations.
I wish you the best.
-Aunty meg

No comments :

Post a Comment