Sunday 16 April 2017

LEAN ON ME: DEAR AUNTY MEG

Dear Aunty Meg,
I want you to help me out of this my present predicament. A couple had just packed to our neighborhood. The wife happened to be my former girl friend whom I lost contact with when I left my home town several years ago. I am happily married but my wife travels a lot. She is an international trader.
This lady took advantage of this and always visited me during my lonely period. I won’t deceive you, I slept with her the last time she came visiting. I don’t want to cheat on my wife again. What should I do?
--- Tee Jay

Tee Jay,
Sleeping with another man’s wife is a sin against God and an offence punishable under the penal code of the land. You should put a stop to this illicit affair. If everyone is sleeping with his/her former lover, what would the world turn to? What would be your reaction if you suddenly catch your wife sleeping with her former lover?
You are the man; let the woman see reasons why you should stop this adulterous act. You need to pray for forgiveness and the courage to stop the illicit affair. God will help you.

---- Aunty Meg

No comments :

Post a Comment