Thursday 11 May 2017

BOOK REVIEW: BLUE COLLAR LAWMAN BY HAROLD SMITH

SNEAK PREVIEW

Three British colonial officers protested at the British rigging of Nigeria’s Independence Elections. (Two gave in to pressure. It was decided that I was the ringleader and should be punished accordingly. In fact, Charles Bunker was my senior officer.)

The remarkable way in which I was treated – vilification; vindication; commendation; threats; hostility; offer of a knighthood (with permanent exile); denigration – puzzled me until I read every book on Macmillan, his diaries, biographies, etc. Only then did I realize I had been treated in accord with Macmillan’s personal philosophy. However, as Macmillan had by this time killed three million innocent Africans with Labour’s help, I could hardly feel badly done to. I was very lucky to be alive. Had I come near success as a whistle-blower, I would have been killed. This was no problem for M15/6 who have many killers to hand. Actually I was a failed whistle-blower because poisoned by Porton Down, which was the view of a Minister of Defence who had reason to know!

For twelve years I suffered the devastating effects of a poison, which destroyed my gut and simulated tropical sprue, which is rarely found in Africa. All this time Porton Down had the antidote. This was naturally denied me. The chance survival was remarkable and only after many years of medical research did I feel confident enough to re-commence my whistle-blowing. By this time the British had created a wasteland in Nigeria. This proud showcase of democracy had become a total basket case, thanks to Macmillan’s Machiavellian Machinations.

Macmillan evolved his Casablanca philosophy while resident Minister in North Africa. The rest of Africa, particularly Nigeria, suffered from Macmillan’s criminal tactics in the 50’s and 60’s, and the documentary evidence is beginning to emerge. Macmillan adored what he learned in North Africa. He was exhilarated!

The purely Balkan politics we have here are more to my liking,’ he wrote. ‘if you don’t like a chap, you don’t deprive him of the whip or turn him out of the party. You just say he is a monarchist or has plotted to kill Murphy’ – Macmillan’s American counterpart – ‘and you shoot him off to prison or a Saharan concentration camp. Then a week or two later, you let him out and make him Minister for something or other. It’s really very exhilarating.’

In 1960 Macmillan rigged Nigeria’s Independence Elections and put Northern stooges in power. He then jailed Opposition leaders. Chief Anthony Enaharo got fifteen years on trumped – up treason charges! This was sheer effrontery of Macmillan when he was the one who was destroying democracy. Chief Enaharo is still alive, outraged and seeking justice. Following a coup and a British counter-coup, he then released Chief Enaharo and his colleague, Chief Awolowo, made them Ministers in the military administration and with massive supplies of British arms encouraged them to wage war on their fellow nationalists of the Ibo nation in the East. This was passed off as a civil war in which three million innocents died. It was a classic example of British perfidy and followed exactly the tactic proclaimed by Macmillan a few years earlier in North Africa. No doubt it was very, very exhilarating! And the African victims of his treason to British parliamentary democracy? They were not human beings. They were, in his words, ‘only barbarians’.

My own treatment as a whistle-blower was not much better. His son-in-law, Julian Amery, through the Governor General, Sir James Robertson, threatened my life should I succeed in alerting the British public. At the very least, they promised, if I did not accept permanent exile to the Far East, I would never work again. They kept that promise with the help of successive British Governments. Mr. Blair has done nothing to help me, or to deceive the British people about Iraq and, following in Macmillan’s footsteps, waged an illegal war.
Mac, SuperMac, devious? Devious is not the word. Insane is a better one. Drunk with power? Hitler was insane? Is Blair, who lied to Parliament, not insane?

A Dagger in the Heart
Without oil, and without the profits from oil, neither the UK nor Western Europe can survive.”
TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments :

Post a Comment