Tuesday 27 December 2016

Dear Aunty Meg

Dear Aunty Meg,

Please aunty; I want you to help me out of my present predicament. My boss had a guest recently; a childhood friend of his who just came back from Europe. He asked me to take him to a nearby hotel for launch and promised to join us later.

As we were getting down from my car, I saw my bosom friend’s wife hand in hand with another man entering the chalet of the hotel. She did not see me. When my boss eventually came, I had to go back to the office leaving the two friends behind.

As I was rushing out of the bar, I met the two lovers at the entrance again. The man was holding her by the waist. This time around, both of us saw each other! She was visibly shaken and pushed the man away. The man looked at me and felt embarrassed too. We did not say anything to each other and we went our different ways.
To my chagrin, since then, my friend had been behaving in an awkward way towards me. He had refused to pick my calls. What can I do now aunty?

Atewe.

Dear Atewe,

It seems the woman had lied against you. I advise you implore your other friends to inquire what his recent behavior is about. If you know this, then you would know what to do next. Don’t do anything drastic yet. The truth will surely prevail.

Aunty Meg

No comments :

Post a Comment