Tuesday 27 December 2016

ADVANTURES OF MR FAARI: WHAT GOES ROUND…

Two popular sayings hit me so hard recently. One was Everyday for the thief, only a day for the owner. The other one was What goes round comes round. The real implications of these aphorisms dawn on me, in a hard way. A friend who is a top military brass had just been promoted. Friends of several years thought this was an avenue for us to get together, therefore a party was organized in his honor. The venue was his home town, which has a state university. The advance party, that is, some of our friends who went earlier had arranged some female undergraduates. These young girls acted as their “wrappers” if you know what I mean. Patto and I got to the town very late, because I had to settle my sister in the nearby school. The head of the “comfort” team, a beautiful young lady promised us that our own girls had been sought for from the nearby university town. The girls were late in coming. When they eventually came, we had all settled in our various rooms. I suddenly had this knock on my door, but I was already in the bathroom. I heard the door opened and the head girl was giving  a girl instructions to be of good conduct. The door jammed and there was silence. I hurriedly finished my bath and opened the toilet door. Behold there was this beautiful girl of about eighteen years old sprawling on the bed in total nudity. I moved closer to her. Was I seeing double? Was I dreaming? It was Romoke! Eemo re o ! Abomination! You want to know Romoke ? Romoke was my sister I gave money to few hours ago in her school! Aaah ! Faari, ti e ba o  !!!        


No comments :

Post a Comment