Tuesday 16 August 2016

ADVENTURES OF MR. FAARI: EKPOMA EN – ROUTE AGBOR!

You are looking at me; you will not help me pray against these temptations. Don’t leave the preaching and praying to my Oga alone. The flesh is weak o!
Apart from women, another past time that I enjoy is travelling, therefore when Ekele, my friend, invited me to a party at Agbor in Delta State, I accepted the invitation enthusiastically.

Ekele has just bought a new car. I hope you understand what I mean. I don’t mean the “tear – rubber” type of car. How many people can afford that now? What I am talking about is the fairly used one, fondly refers to as “Tokunbo”. We therefore decided to set out in this car.

Having settled the issue of transportation, I asked Ekele if I could invite one of my girl friends in Lagos or better still phone the one in Benin to prepare for us. Ekele said I should not bother myself as he had already arranged for us at Ekpoma in Edo State. The idea sounded nice as I have never been to that University town.
When we got to Ekpoma, we drove straight to Chichi’s house. Chichi was Ekele’s girl friend. He had talked fondly of this girl on our way, therefore when I saw her, I knew without being told that she must be Chichi. She fitted into what Ekele had described. Chichi was very pretty and accommodating.

She too had prepared for us because it did not take her much time before she picked her bag and led us out of her room. As we were entering the car, I drew Ekele aside and reminded him of his earlier promise. Despite my whispering, Chichi heard me and said I should exercise patience as she had arranged a friend of hers and the girl was already waiting for us. We took off.
As we were negotiating a bend that led to the main road, I sighted a beautiful girl who mounted on a commercial motorcycle. The rider was speeding away at the opposite direction. The girl was big and dark “Boy o’ boy, I like this girl!” I did not know how the words escaped from my mouth.
Chichi turned to me at the back of the car and asked if I preferred the girl. I answered in affirmative, she asked Ekele to turn the car and pursue the motorcycle rider, when we caught up with him, we told him to park. The boy panicked but the girl saw Chichi and asked; “Chichi love, are you still in town? “I learnt you were travelling this weekend”. As she asked this question Chichi told her to alight from the bike. She alighted and paid the rider.
“Tonia, you have to go back home and pick your bag. We shall be going to Agbor together”. Chichi ordered her. Tonia did not object. She opened the door and entered the car and sat beside me.

Before we left Ekpoma, Tonia and I were chatting as if we had known each other for years. Ekele and Chichi sat in front and Tonia and I sat at the back. She was naturally endowed at vital regions; my friends know this is my weakness.
When we got to Agbor on Friday evening, we checked into our hotel room and we didn’t open our door until 11:00am the following day. The sound of someone knocking at the door brought us into reality. I jumped out of the bed asked who it was. It was Chichi. I opened the door for her. She greeted us and asked amusively if I took proper care of her friend. Egbo, who took care of whom?

BEHAVE RESPONSIBLY; AID IS REAL

No comments :

Post a Comment