Tuesday 2 August 2016

Adventures of Mr Fari : MOSHES’S SECOND COMING

By Femi Abulude

I appreciate you all! I did not know that my fans could catch up with me like that. Just one
appearance online and all eyes are focused on Faari. That sister in the U.K,  Ajet in the U.S.A, Gbabee in Ogijo etc. I love you all. Big Uncle Lekan, I will take to your elderly advice of caution. God bless you all.

Talking about God, my boss has invited me to his church programme. He has also advised me to get married as soon as possible. I am giving this advice a serious consideration. What surprised is that temptations now come from all angles!

Can you imagine who called me on phone last week? It was Moshekola, Moshe for short. She was my former campus girl whom I used to visit at Queen Amina Hall few years ago. She was beautiful and always willing according to her name. I lost touch with her after her final examinations. She was posted to one of the villages in the Northern part of the country for her Mandatory National Service. That was the last time I heard of her.

A call was passed to me by the Secretary. She said the caller was Moshe. I told her to connect me with her. The voice was Moshe’s quite all right. She asked me to describe the location of my office which I did in a jiffy. We exchanged pleasantries and hung up.

Guess whom I saw the following day. It was Moshe live and direct. She had put on more weight and she looked more beautiful. She explained how she met her husband at Kaduna.

The guy worked with an insurance company and doubled as a pastor. Immediately I had the word Pastor. I put any amorous thought out of my mind. I presumed that as a pastor’s wife, Moshe too should be a born again Christian as my boss had been preaching to me recently. How wrong I was?

Moshe kept coming to my office. The persistent visits were getting on my nerves. I noticed that whenever we mentioned anything about her husband, she would parry it aside and jumped on another topic

 This last Friday, Moshe came visiting again during the office hours. As she was settling down, my Secretary reminded me of the editorial meeting scheduled for that afternoon. Moshe had to go.

I apologized to her and she left. We were just settling down for the meeting when my phone rang. I picked it, it was Moshe.

“Faari, what has become of you? The Faari I met now is quit different from the one I left when I went for the National Service. If you have not been told, you’ve lost your bite. I’ve visited you four times; you’ve not made a single move! Don’t you find me delectable again? Have you also become like Pastor Luke?” She went on and on.

Moshe further explained that her husband, Luke was always looking at her without performing his duties.

What type of temptation is this? How do I handle this Moshe’s second coming? Please help me now!



No comments :

Post a Comment